Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My stamina not as usual

Today is Tuesday, yesterday is Monday.. hahahaha.
Today i spending my day with:
  • Surfing the internet..
  • Studying ETR
  • Jogging
  • Sleeping
Those are the list of my activities that i did for today.
Surfing + studying + Sleeping = just skip about this activities, my routine.

I just want to share about "jogging" activity. At 4.45pm, i got a masej from Sir Kaf.. "bah jom" then i get my bottle and fill up with a warm water inside it. Actually we already planning going to jogging today last nite, then that's why i'm prepared earlier.

Then both of us move to Likas at 5.00pm, on our way going there the road quite jam.. erm.. "we will reach to our destination around 5.30pm" that is the words that lingers on my mind...
But it's ok, as long we are reach safely.

I was set in my mind to finish 5th round today. when we are reach at Likas's lake, both of us started our mission by walking + chit chat.. hahhaha, Then i make a decision to stop walking after walking around 20m presence. I started jogging leave Sir Kaf behind (coz he want to walk for 1 round before jogging).

1st round over, and starting the 2nd round.. Half of the lake's track, i feel pain at my stomach and make me can't continue my jogging with a speed as before. But, i keep continue my running and i'm stop after finished the 3rd round.

Seem my stamina not tough as usual.. Then i take a rest by sitting on the grass there..
So tired..

No comments: