Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For 1 day, if more than that??

Yesterday is the day that i don't like ever..

Why??

You wanna know something about me?? here we go..
I'm kind of people that easily get bored when didn't have a chance to do my routine's activities, is that weird?? Don't think so.. hehehe..

I was planned what i'm gonna to do for my day of yesterday. Lets me list out what was i planned.
  1. At the morning, my frens and I wanna do "study group" but i didn't receive any sms bout that. That means that planning is cancel. if it is happen, I'll spend my time in JPK's Room form the morning till nite. But it is not as planned, then I'm nothing to do for yesterday (not planning yet).
  2. Surfing internet (while studying), just because the study group is cancel then my activity of surfing the internet also the same. But it's OK, because i can do that in my room.

But, what the thing that I can't accept yesterday is the server of uitm was "down".. For whole day, i don't know what the things that going to fill my day.. Was thinking, "studying", "movie", "outing", "sleeping" or "just doing nothing"... That is what I'm was think to do. But non of that can attract my mind.

Luckily, I've a fren that got his own broadband. Then, i was borrow it's laptop to surf the internet. Huh.. At least i did what I'm damn want to do even just for a while..

I can't think what will happened to me if that day will continue for 2 more days or more than that.. Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..

That is only for 1 day, if more than that?? I can't answer that Q, either to imagine that damn days.


No comments: